Pages

Wednesday 22 July 2015

All things must pass...

As George Harrison once sang... All things must pass...

It is with a measure of sadness that I announce my retirement from war gaming. Over the years I have made some great friends and enjoyed their company (if not their dice rolling!). Hopefully I will still be welcome to make the occasional guest appearance a Wyvern Wargamers Club.

I have found less and less time for hobbies over the last 18 months, so something had to give.

I will be selling off my collection over the next few months on Ebay, however if there is anything I have posted on here that you are interested in, drop me a line.

All the best, and don't forget ... anything but a one.

Mark

6 comments:

  1. All the best Mark, but you'll be back. Once it's in the blood!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Think of Michael Corleone--"Every time I get out, they pull me back in!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. are you going to keep your ww1 naval stuff

    Dane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Dane, I will be keeping a few things, but the naval bits aren't one of them. Do you know someone at the club that'd be interested?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would be also we have a new chap at club who wants to do naval gaming

    ReplyDelete
  6. Come on buddy it's like riding a bike....
    There will always be a place at the table for you.
    Cheers
    Stu

    ReplyDelete